We are currently seeking a creative and enthusiastic Landscape Architectural Designer to work on a variety of project types. The position allows for participation in all aspects of design and construction phases. Applicants shall possess strong verbal, written and graphic skills to clearly articulate design concepts and have experience with construction documentation and detailing. The candidate should demonstrate strong initiative and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
• Professional degree in Landscape Architecture required.
• 0-5 years work experience in Landscape Architecture.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD (latest version).
• Experience with SketchUp or similar 3D visualization software, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
• Hand drawing and sketching ability.
• Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
Studio One Eleven offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, supplemental life insurance, 401(k) plan, medical and dependent care reimbursement plans, education reimbursement program and paid time off (PTO).
All candidates should have legal work status in the United States and should be prepared to provide a portfolio of work samples along with their resume.
Studio One Eleven is an Equal Opportunity Employer.