Studio One Eleven is an integrated practice of architecture, landscape architecture and urban design. We are dedicated to the repair of existing cities and the revitalization of communities at incremental scales. Our focus is on design and tactical interventions which improve urban livability, sustainability and engagement. We are holistic in our design approach with methodologies rooted in the collaboration of inter-office disciplines and research. Our work displays a deep sensitivity to context and a commitment to human-scaled and community-oriented urbanism.
We have an immediate opening for a landscape architect that is committed to the design and implementation of unique landscape architecture solutions for a variety of project types and scales. Candidate must demonstrate ability to develop unique and extraordinary design solutions from concept through execution.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
• Strong design skills and a passion for crafting pedestrian scaled environments.
• A high degree of self-motivation, creativity, enthusiasm and resourcefulness.
• Knowledge of planting design, site furnishings, hardscape materials, and technical aspects of landscape architecture.
• Construction documents, specification experience, and construction detailing.
• Construction administration experience, as well as experience coordinating RFI’s and submittals.
• Ability to skillfully work in a collaborative team structure.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
• 3+ years of landscape architectural experience through all phases of design and construction documentation.
• Professional degree in Landscape Architecture.
• Proficiency with Autocad, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Sketch-Up.
• Hand-drawing and 3d visualization skills.
• Revit familiarity is a plus.
Studio One Eleven offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, supplemental life insurance, 401(k) plan, medical and dependent care reimbursement plans, education reimbursement program and paid time off (PTO).
All candidates should have legal work status in the United States and should be prepared to provide a portfolio of work samples along with their resume.
Studio One Eleven is an Equal Opportunity Employer.