Studio One Eleven is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator/Proposal Writer to work in our Long Beach office. The Marketing Coordinator/Proposal Writer is responsible for the coordination of all marketing proposals, including written content, research and tracking of RFP’S/RFQ’s for Studio One Eleven and partner brand Retail Design Collaborative. This individual will also be responsible for tracking, producing and submitting projects for high-level industry awards.
Strong written and communication skills are a must, along with the ability to work in fast-paced, team-oriented environment. This individual should possess expertise in writing for RFP’s/ RFQ’s and will be able to work directly with city officials, project teams, marketing department and principals.
- Coordinates production of proposals, qualification packages and presentations, creates copy for proposals and conducts research and drafts correspondence as necessary
- Attends proposal meetings internally with project teams and externally as needed
- Maintains and tracks RFP’s/RFQ’s on Planet Bids and IMS and produces full reports to work groups/principals using Salesforce
- Coordinates, communicates and meets regularly with work groups throughout the full RFP/RFQ process
- Organizes RFP/RFQ submission process for project teams and communicates effectively the needs and tasks for all project team members
- Works with principals and staff to prepare presentations for interviews, conferences, meetings, etc.
- Assists with organization of the marketing departments database and researches and maintains internal awards calendar and RFP/RFQ calendar
- Works with project teams/principals to produce meaningful award submittal packages
- Assists in the planning and coordination of other marketing activities as necessary
- Marketing Coordinator/Proposal Writer should have a degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations
- 1-3 years working on RFP’s/RFQ’s for the Architecture and Engineering industry
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills and has experience writing for RFP’s/RFQ’S and for the A&E industry
- Highly organized, able to multi-task, and is able to self-manage specific tasks
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce and possesses a high-level of expertise working in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Adobe InDesign
At Studio One Eleven we strive to create a culture that values and reflects each individual’s personal needs. Our goal is to be diverse in our workforce to shape a culture that is collaborative, supportive and encouraging to our staff, a place where each and every one enjoys working at each day!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Medical and dependent care reimbursement plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Training programs
- Education reimbursement program
At Studio One Eleven we offer a competitive compensation package designed to fit your individual needs. Further details to be discussed during the interview process.
All candidates should have legal work status in the United States. Studio One Eleven is an Equal Opportunity Employer.